Auburn Global offers a variety of programs for English-language learners at any level. Whether you want to bolster your English-language proficiency before entering a degree program, or you simply want to advance your English skills, we have a program that will help meet your academic, personal, and professional goals.
- An accredited University
- Immersive: Instruction is focused on real-life classroom and cultural experiences.
- Expert instruction: All instructors are highly experienced, with advanced degrees in their field.
- Flexible: Enter the program at the beginning or middle of an academic semester.
Ready to learn more about our program offerings?
Auburn Global's mission is to promote international student success by providing English-language instruction, as well as support services to help students achieve their academic, personal, and professional goals.
We believe that:
- Every student is an individual with unique potential to be developed.
- Every student should feel safe, valued, and included. We focus on taking a proactive, mindful approach in order to create an environment of inclusion for all on the Auburn University campus, no matter age, disabilities, gender orientation, national origin, race, and/or religion.
- Every student deserves the best in support services. We focus on wraparound support services and holistic advising of each student in our programs.
- Every student deserves the highest quality of English instruction. We focus on being at the forefront of developing and implementing current best practices in the field of TESOL.