Welcome To Auburn University!
Soon you will be on the beautiful Auburn University campus in Auburn, Alabama. Before you arrive, complete the steps below to avoid common issues or delays for international students.
Before you start the steps below, contact your local personal advisor. Simply select your region of the world below, and send your advisor an email, Skype, WhatsApp, or WeChat message. We look forward to meeting you very soon!
Russia/ Central Asia/ Eastern Europe
UK and Western Europe
Chau Luu (Vietnam)
+84 962 442 193
Whatsapp: +84 962 442 193
Skype: live:chau.luuquynhEmail Chau Luu
Ngoc Hoang (Vietnam)
+84 382 027 922
Whatsapp: +84 382 027 922
Skype: live:bichngoc.ufmEmail Ngoc Hoang
Viraja (South & West India)
Whatsapp: +91 7028090894
Skype: +91 7028090894Email Viraja
After you receive your I-20, complete the following steps before booking your visa appointment:
- Schedule a free visa information and preparation session with your personal Enrollment Advisor.
- Check that the details on your I-20 are correct (including your date of birth) and make sure your name is the same as it appears on your passport.
- Prepare the documents you will need to take to the embassy when attending your visa interview.
After you complete the above steps, you should apply for your visa as soon as possible. It requires an interview with the U.S. Embassy and can sometimes take several weeks to schedule.
- Complete your Visa Application.
- Pay your I-901 (SEVIS) fee.
- Visit usembassy.gov to learn more about scheduling your visa appointment, what to expect when you arrive and the documentation you need to take with you.
- Notify your personal Enrollment Advisor of the date and embassy of your visa appointment.
- Watch these videos to help you apply for your visa and prepare for your interview:
Other links that international students find useful:
When purchasing your airline ticket to Atlanta, plan to arrive on or before your scheduled move-in day.
We are so excited for you to join us on campus! To ensure a smooth transition to your new home, plan to arrive on or before your official move-in day. Airport transfer is available at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) to take you to campus.
Once you book your flights, you must fill out the student arrival form. If your family is joining you, you must also complete the family arrival form.
Please complete the following forms:
- Immunization Form: Complete this mandatory health and immunization form prior to your arrival, as required by law, and bring it with you to campus.
- FERPA Disclosure Form: Complete this form prior to your arrival.
Submit your Housing Form as soon as possible. Please choose the correct link (undergraduate or graduate) below:
There are many things to consider when preparing for university, let alone moving to a new country! To make your transition to the US easier, we’ve put together a list of everyday necessities.
We’ve partnered with campusSIMS to help connect you with mobile phone service. Get your US phone number in your home country and have service that’s ready to use as soon as you land. Click here to get your free SIM card.
campusSIMS helps international students get connected with mobile phone service in the US. Through campusSIMS’ exclusive partner Mint Mobile, students can sign up and get their US phone number while in their home country, and have mobile phone service ready to use as soon as they land.
Students can get low-cost, reliable mobile phone service starting at as low as $15 per month that includes:
- A free SIM card
- Unlimited talk and text
- High speed data
- Nationwide coverage on the fastest, most advanced network
For more information, visit campussims.com.